In this practical two-day training, attendees will learn how to use ServiceNow Orchestration to automate processes that involve systems external to ServiceNow, such as Active Directory, VMware and Amazon EC2. Topics include:
- Introduction to ServiceNow Orchestration
- Workflow Foundation
- MID Server Overview
- Getting Started with Orchestration
- Passing Variables and Inputs
- Active Directory
- VMware Provisioning
Who Should Attend
ServiceNow system administrators who need to build automation into their processes to streamline tasks and produce fast, predictable results.
- ServiceNow System Administration required
- Certified System Administrator recommended
- Three to six months building workflows in ServiceNow
- Scripting in ServiceNow or equivalent knowledge is also strongly suggested
- Two days (8:30am – 5pm) (includes 1 hour lunch break)
How to Attend
To view all available courses click here to view the Course Schedule.
To register for class:
- Customers can login to their instance and register via Self Service > Service Request > Training Registration Request or contact their customer account representative for registration
- Upon receipt of registration, ServiceNow will forward an invoice for the training
- Cancellation and rescheduling policies apply (see Terms and Conditions)
Onsite training is available through ServiceNow or one of ServiceNow’s Authorized Training Partners.
Need More Info?
View the Terms and Conditions