Globalization, mergers and acquisitions, changing regulatory landscapes, and rapid consumer adoption of mobile and online banking channels are among many forces that have significantly impacted the financial services industry. These forces have also produced fragmented, legacy systems and massive IT complexity.
ServiceNow enables IT organizations to leverage a single system of record to improve the end-user experience and drive efficiencies throughout the company. A robust suite of IT applications built on a single cloud platform reduce IT complexity, automate IT services, deliver security and privacy, ease regulatory compliance efforts and allow executives to manage the business of IT. With ServiceNow, financial services companies can spend more time creating innovative business solutions and less time managing the infrastructure behind them.
- Easily manage and report on policy and procedure controls to meet regulatory compliance requirements, including the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX) and the Federation of European Securities Exchanges (FESE)
- Ensure business continuity and maintain data sovereignty with two mirrored data centers located within many regulated countries
- Improve business intelligence and standardize global processes by consolidating legacy, redundant IT service systems into a single system of record for IT
- Reduce overhead and deliver more operational transparency by implementing lights out, zero-touch automation to replace manual, redundant tasks
- Deliver more business value with the ability to rapidly modify ServiceNow applications and create new applications that provide a consumer-like service experience for users within the institution.
Related Products and Solutions