The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between Classic mobile app and Agent mobile app

Vivek13
Tera Contributor

Hi,

I would like to know the difference between Classic mobile app and Agent mobile app from Field Service Management, Customer Service Management perspective and also from customer view. Also please help me on the following:

1.) Compatibility of both the Apps

2.) Which app is advisable to the customer

3.) Benefits in both apps

4.) Can we add new applets in classic app

5.) Is it possible to use the apps Offline

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ashutosh Munot1
Kilo Patron
Kilo Patron

Hi,

what i understand is:

1) Agent Mobile App: It is available to only ITIL and approver_user role. They can work on the ticket and approve the stuff like that. Basically a fulfiller app.

2) Classic App is the old app , which has a different architecture where you can controller everything based on roles same like backend or native view. Push notification stuff is the same as New app. We use to add module's to be visible in classic apps same as native view but in agent app we add Applets and data items in it. 

Many things to discuss on this but yes this is conclusion: Agent app is for Fulfiller and Classic was for all user's in system(visibility is controller based on roles).

Thanks,
Ashutosh

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Thanks Sachin.

Ashutosh Munot1
Kilo Patron
Kilo Patron

Hi,

what i understand is:

1) Agent Mobile App: It is available to only ITIL and approver_user role. They can work on the ticket and approve the stuff like that. Basically a fulfiller app.

2) Classic App is the old app , which has a different architecture where you can controller everything based on roles same like backend or native view. Push notification stuff is the same as New app. We use to add module's to be visible in classic apps same as native view but in agent app we add Applets and data items in it. 

Many things to discuss on this but yes this is conclusion: Agent app is for Fulfiller and Classic was for all user's in system(visibility is controller based on roles).

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Thanks Ashutosh