The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Index Synonym Dictionary not working on service portal search

Mo27
Kilo Expert

Hi, I have a issue where Text Index Synonym Dictionary is not working on service portal search for Knowledge articles. 

I have enabled the property within our environment, created Synonym Dictionary and published it. I have make sure my synsets do not have spaces - for example: Accessories,accesso,accessories,accesori,accessor,accessorie,accessorys,accessory

However this is still not working. I have successfully managed to get it working in a PDI but am I missing something here? We have a custom service portal and are using the Typeahead Search widget on the portal - could this be the issue? 

I have also my dictionary to the text index table - Kb_knowledge Index Synonym Dictionaries but no luck

Any help would be appreciated, thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mo27
Kilo Expert

https://hi.service-now.com/kb_view.do?sysparm_article=KB0622446 may be the cause of this issue. Raised ticket with HI to find source. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Alberto Consonn
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Hi,

can you try please to do again a Generate Text Index from Text Index Configuration of KB table?

Then, try to do cache refresh (type cache.do in Application Navigator), then do a logout/login and test it again.

If I have answered your question, please mark my response as correct and/or helpful so that others with the same question in the future can find it quickly and that it gets removed from the Unanswered list.

Thank you

Cheers
Alberto

Hi I am running London and cannot see the configuration page you are on. 

- I have cleared the cache and also, regenerated the text index without any luck. 

And other ideas what it could be? 

Mo27
Kilo Expert

https://hi.service-now.com/kb_view.do?sysparm_article=KB0622446 may be the cause of this issue. Raised ticket with HI to find source.