Delivering proactive field service to create great experiences
Field service organizations continue to explore how best to move from reactive to proactive service. The goals include improving the customer experience, reducing resolution time, driving operational excellence, reducing the cost of service delivery, and paving the way to new service offerings. People, process, and technology all play a critical role in achieving this.
Join speakers from TSIA and ServiceNow as they explore the key questions to be asking when developing and expanding your proactive field service strategy:
- What matters most to our customers and field resources around proactive service?
- Where can we be more proactive to stay aligned with our internal and external customers?
- How can we identify patterns and get ahead of potential needs?
- John Ragsdale, Distinguished Researcher, VP Technology Ecosystems, TSIA
- Tom DeVroy, Sr. Advisory Solution Consultant, ServiceNow
- Beth Colehower, Director, Product Marketing, Field Service Management, ServiceNow