Driving Radical Customer Service Innovation
How IT can help customer service adapt to changing demands in an unpredictable world
Today’s customers are facing unprecedented challenges—which means they have radically new expectations for service delivery. To meet these heightened expectations, service teams are looking to IT to provide the innovations that can help them streamline and automate responses to customers’ needs and provide personalized hands-on support.
In this eBook, you’ll learn how customer service and IT can partner to:
- Modernize the user experience to deliver service on the customer’s terms and schedule
- Breakdown the organizational silos that inhibit quality service delivery
- Intelligently automate the workflows for addressing customer concerns
- Accelerate application development to meet evolving service needs
- Take full advantage of the cloud to maintain flexibility and continuity in the face of disruption
You’ll also find a checklist for driving customer service innovation and real-life case studies from customers who have transformed their own customer experience.