Driving excellence in customer service through centralising service management
Watch now to see Greig Rabinowitz, Enterprise Account Executive, ServiceNow as he spoke to Angela Forrester, Project Manager, Service Central, Australian Catholic University and Sharone Ciancio, Director of Corporate Services, Australian Catholic University about how they have improved customer satisfaction from 60% to 96% within three years by implementing a single, centralised service management system for staff.
The university has gone through enormous change in the last seven years where we increased student numbers significantly by 40%. The university was struggling with processes and systems it had in place.
During this discussion, they will cover:
- Generating compelling evidence to support the business case to generate key successes from choosing a top-down support model
- Tackling change management perspectives, by shifting focus from delivering good service to emphasising a holistic, user-centred approach
- Aligning and engaging with the leadership team to achieve the vision
- Generating successes and agility through transformation of service management
- Managing the ongoing demand from customers now “wanting more!”
- The benefits of gaining insights across service management to identify issues and challenges