How and why you should digitize your customer service
Organizations know that to compete on customer experience, they must connect the dots across multiple teams, systems, and data. But many companies have been slow to make this transition; in fact, 41% of companies still manage their digital channels in silos, according to NTT.
Connect these edges into a seamless experience with automation, AI, and other intelligent technologies to simplify and strengthen case management, detect, and prevent issues before they happen, and speed up time to resolution.
Join us for, How—and why—you should digitize your customer service, our valuable webinar featuring experts from ServiceNow and guest Forrester Research that will show you how to innovate your technology, processes, and culture. They'll cover an important report from Forrester Research, How To Reinvent Customer Service To Be Digital-First, and explain how to:
- Reduce resolution times and costs—and satisfy more customers
- Preemptively resolve requests before customers even know an issue exists
- Use automation to deflect repetitive, low-value interactions
- Add chat and messaging—and expand customers' digital options
- Michael Ramsey, VP, product management for customer workflow products, ServiceNow,
- Christina McAllister, senior analyst, Forrester Research (featured guest)