University of Toronto: How ServiceNow makes it easy for students, faculty, and alumni to get service
- How IT and HR teams are using ServiceNow to streamline over 40,000 service requests through a centralized shared services team
- Lessons learned from implementing self-service for students, faculty, and staff
- Key benefits since moving away from legacy systems, and having a stronger focus on employee service delivery
- Vikram Nayak, director of customer success at SuMO IT Solutions Inc.
- Gary Raposo, senior manager, Enterprise Shared Services, EASI, at the University of Toronto
- Andy Yen, senior product marketing manager at ServiceNow