The employee experience in 2021 and the future of work: Discussing the Total Economic Impact™ of ServiceNow HR Service Delivery
In 2020, the way organizations worked fundamentally changed, which in turn has disrupted the employee and workplace experience going forward. As organizations are now supporting a new hybrid workforce, ServiceNow commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a multi-customer study, named The Total Economic ImpactTM Of ServiceNow HR Service Delivery*. The study aimed at learning the potential return on investment (ROI) that enterprises may realize by deploying HR Service Delivery (HRSD) to invent new ways to work—enabling organizations to deliver great enterprise-wide employee experiences that support work from anywhere.
Join us for an exclusive webinar, hosted by Melanie Lougee of ServiceNow, with guest Corey McNair of Forrester Consulting, for an in-depth discussion about the study’s findings and the impact it has on the employee experience and the future of work in 2021 and beyond.
Discover how ServiceNow can:
- Boost employee productivity for employee onboarding and departures by 25%
- Invent new ways to work across the enterprise
- Increase business agility and adapt to new workforce and workplace experiences
- Accelerate time to value when faced with evolving business challenges
- Achieve an ROI of 254% with $7 million in savings (NPV) over three years
Corey McNair, consultant, Total Economic Impact™ Team, Forrester Consulting
Melanie Lougee, senior director, strategy – employee workflow, ServiceNow
*A commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of ServiceNow.