ServiceNow recently commissioned Forrester to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study* based on interviews with ServiceNow customers. It examines the potential Return on Investment (ROI) that could be realised by implementing ServiceNow Customer Service Management.
Please join guest speaker Sean Owens, Principal Consultant, TEI, from Forrester Consulting, and Todd Idler, Senior Product Marketing Manager at ServiceNow, as we provide listeners with a framework to evaluate the financial impact of the ServiceNow solution. The objective of the framework is to identify the benefits, costs, flexibility, and risk factors affecting the investment decision.
This webinar is an abridged version of the full Forrester TEI study, which uncovered an ROI of 180%, a present value (PV) of benefits of $12.1 million, and a net present value (NPV) of $7.8 million. It will guide attendees through the Forrester TEI methodology and how this methodology was used to derive the study results from ServiceNow customers.
This webinar will cover:
- Improvements in customer satisfaction metrics, such as NPS
- Ways improved service led to increased revenue
- Factors resulting in reduced service costs
- Other benefits and potential future business opportunities
* “Business Value of ServiceNow Customer Service Management: A Total Economic Impact™ Study To Measure Cost Savings And Business Benefits Of ServiceNow Customer Service Management,” an April 2019, commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of ServiceNow.