The Impact of Digitalization on Your Enterprise Risk Profile
In this webinar we take a detailed look at findings of recent OCEG research on the impact of digitalization on the enterprise risk profile and discuss methods for addressing digitalization risks.
In a recent OCEG research survey sponsored by ServiceNow, 80% of respondents indicate that digitalization is a strategic business objective in their organizations today and 61% believe their risk profile has changed or will change significantly due to risks created by digitalization.
We have seen that digitalization efforts have been rapidly accelerating over the past 18 months, partially in response to the COVID 19 pandemic.
Digitalization means taking advantage of the ability of digital technology to assist in collecting and analyzing data, establishing trends, and making better business decisions.
While digitalization enables better control over data, it also presents new and challenging risks. Given the rapid changes taking place, it is essential to address these new risks during the change process and not let them fly under the radar.
Join us in this webinar for a detailed look at findings of the research and learn about methods for addressing digitalization risks.
- Review research findings on how peers are managing digitalization risk
- Identify risk impacts of digitalization
- Outline how to identify and assess digitalization risks
- Establish standard methods for identifying and risk ranking the affected critical business processes and associated business units
- Use risk management technology to manage digitalization risk