The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Validate the form using script include

Hello TeamI'm writing a script include to validate the catalog form.If the input values match with record on the table then alert the user that "our database is showing that you already registered". And clear the value.I also wrote the catalog client...

SnowDevOps by Mega Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpfuls

How to create a report sorting a knowledge base by rating?

Hello, Has anyone had success creating a report for the stats of a specific knowledge base? I can create a report comparing knowledge bases, and I can get it down to one KB, but from there I do not know how to divide up the data within that KB by, sa...

KatL by Mega Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpfuls

How to make multiple field references

The Area field has the options: ti and seg: IT in the field system: APP, BRM, CAPTA, GPPSEG in the system field: SMS, IMS, ACS Now the problem is, I need to reference it multiple times, so when the Area field is selected the following are presented i...

Captura de tela 2024-04-18 151711.png Captura de tela 2024-04-18 152520.png

Widget client controller is returned [object object]]

I am creating an incident when user enters the issue and clicks on create in portal widget but not able to display the incident number created using c.server.get(obj).then(function (response)....console.log is showing the correct incident number crea...

Tiasha by Tera Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpfuls

Multi-row variable set output

Greetings all. I have a business requirement to build a multi-row variable set that covers several different topics at once. I'd like to know if there are any methods of scripting to ignore fields that have no entries and if so what would the script ...

garytlawson by Tera Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpfuls

Notifications for KA coments

There are out of box notifications in Service now for when someone comments on an article  0 but I cannot find who is it going to and why to those people?i can see its going to a user but the user is not the author or the owner of the knowledge base....

KA artcile comment notification.png
Kass3m by Tera Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpfuls