More and more, project management offices (PMOs) are evolving into strategic functions. Executive leaders are viewing PMOs as the hub of portfolio management, the enablers of effective execution. PMOs are now driving greater performance, as well as project and portfolio delivery as a whole. This ultimately improves the entire organization. But how do organizations make the shift? How do they turbocharge their PMOs to enable high levels of performance? It’s not as difficult as you might think.
Read this ebook to discover how PMOs can deliver a high level of performance and project and portfolio delivery to the business by:
- Positioning PMOs appropriately
- Eliminating siloes and integrating strategic planning across the enterprise
- Using strategic roadmapping
- Managing investment funding
- Improving team management