The case for proactive customer service
Proactive customer service doesn’t mean being able to look into the future, it’s about improving the ways that you can work smarter to better help your customers beyond responding to tickets.
In this guide, A case for proactive customer service: Five capabilities to intelligently prevent disruption and provide consistent service experiences, we will dive in to five capabilities that can help intelligently prevent disruption and provide consistent service experiences. Discover how a unified digital service platform can enable your service teams to:
- Leveraging analytics, predictive intelligence, and machine learning to avoid potential bottlenecks in service
- Triggering case workflows and notifying customers of potential issues
- Using major issue management for issues involving multiple customers
- Giving customers access to self-service knowledge articles and virtual chatbots
- All service agents working off of a single system of action