Our Code applies to everyone in the ServiceNow community, from executive officers to contingent workers, and members of our Board of Directors. All are responsible for upholding the standards set forth in our Code, ServiceNow policies, and applicable laws.
Our Board of Directors established the standards in our Code and, directly or through its committees, oversees its compliance. Our General Counsel is responsible for ensuring adherence to our Code and, while serving in this capacity, reports directly to the Board of Directors and its committees.
Violations of our Code, other ServiceNow policies, or applicable laws can result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Waivers and Amendments
Waivers of provisions of our Code may be made only by our General Counsel, or, with respect to directors, executive officers, and senior financial officers, by the Board of Directors or the appropriate Board Committee. In addition, any amendments to our Code must be approved by the Board of Directors. When required, any waiver or amendment will be reported as required by federal securities laws and applicable stock exchange rules.
Our Code for upholding our commitments:
- Review and understand our Code.
- If you don’t understand something about our Code, our policies, or certain laws, ask.
- Speak Up if you see or hear about potential violations of our Code, ServiceNow policies, or applicable laws.
- Be truthful and cooperate fully in internal investigations.
- Complete all required training to show you understand the principles set forth in our Code, ServiceNow policies, and applicable laws.