Our business relies on the trust of our investors and the public, so we must maintain complete and accurate books and records at all times. We must ensure our financial reports, public filings, and public statements meet legal requirements and accounting standards. And that our business records fairly and accurately reflect our activities.
Our Code for maintaining accurate books and records:
- We accurately record and report financial transactions in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, accounting practices, and ServiceNow policies.
- Our written contracts fully and accurately reflect all deal terms.
- We don’t enter into side agreements or off-the-books transactions.
- We retain and dispose of all documents and materials in compliance with our legal obligations and our Record Retention Policy.
- Need to know more?
- Record Retention Policy
- Global Disbursement Policy
- Internal Audit Policy
We need to have an unrelenting commitment to integrity in all we do.
Chief Financial Officer